Saturday, August 23, 2008

For my Loyal Readers!

Just a quick update on our week~I had to go back to work last Friday~well, it's about to do me in~having to get up early and work all day AFTER sleeping in until 10am or so~I know it's a rough life! I've been busy with school stuff & when I come home I'm exhausted!

Last night we had Meet the Teacher at our school! Tyson brought the kids to meet their teachers & I cannot believe that Caroline is going to be a Kindergartener! She is so excited & she is glad to be at her momma's school! Jed's class is 2 doors down from me & Heather is going into 5th grade! Can you believe it? She is so excited about going back to school!

Anyways, we are supposed to be cleaning house! HAHA and then I am going to the school to get somethings ready for the next week!

We are still alive but barely!

2 comments:

sockiepuppetsmom said...

What happened to our summer!?!? We didn't get much accomplished again, oh well! Time has flown by SO fast:(

Missy said...

Glad to know you are still here. Keep your chin up!