Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Happy Birthday Heather!



Wow! It's hard to believe that my baby is already 10 years old! I can't believe it! I keep thinking in 6 more years she'll be wanting a car, in 10 more years she'll be off at college! Ack~I'm getting old quick!

I'll be back with her official birthday post later!

5 comments:

sockiepuppetsmom said...

Happy Birthday Heather! Ummmmm, just 'cause our kids are getting older doesn't mean we are!! LOL

Jenn said...

Happy Birthday, Heather Feather!

I was just looking at my wedding pictures and Heather was like 'this' (barely three feet) tall.

Anonymous said...

She is so cute! Hope you have a great day today!

Mary said...

Happy Birthday Heather. What a cutie/poo-tootie. We used to say the same things about you Autumn. Oh my gosh she is 10, oh my gosh, shes driving, oh my gosh, college. What is amazing, I can't believe it is now your darling daughter's turn. WOW Makes me feel really really old. OH yeah, I am.
Aunt Mary

Missy said...

Happy Birthday to Heather! Hey, we are the same age - don't be calling me old! LOL (I know what you mean, though!)