I had to call my mom to find the shoes because they didn't have them around here (surprise, surprise!) Thanks mom!
I got the shoes in the mail this morning and here's the final creation

My friend Rachella came over this morning so we could work on another project & she ended up helping put the crystals on! They were so easy~we ended up going to payless to get the shoes for her girls.
We started out simple this time & next time we'll do some designs! lol
Ok~here's the directions~These are the payless version of the low top converse. I used E6000 glue to put on the crystals. I picked up the flatback crystals at WalMart then at HL. For Heather's shoes which are a size 2 we used 1 bag, and with the leftovers we started Caroline's shoes which are a size 11. We had some left over so we started my shoes then when we ran out we started on the 3rd bag. I have plenty leftover. The jewels are in the jewerly dept at HL at walmart they are with the craft stuff but not by the jewerly making supplies.
We just used a toothpick to spread the glue on the toe a little at a time. Then put the crystals on a few at a time. Let them cure for a few days before you wear them. We aren't wearing ours until Monday. I took the white laces out and put in the ribbon. Let me know if you have any more questions!


3 comments:
We do rock! LOL! I'm glad we got to hand out today and do something fun:)
OK, so you have to tell where you got them. Are they just normal tennis shoes and you bought the shoelaces and decorations? I love them, they are adorable! My girls would love to make some.
Okay so cute! Where did you get the crystals?? What type of adhesive did you use??
Post a Comment