
seriously, I know I have no life and it really is the simple things in life that make me happy so this post is going to sound dumb to most of you~I typically don't have lots of expensive material things~not that I don't think they are nice but I just can't see spending the money on them.
So the last time we renewed our cell phone contract 2 years ago, they just sent us the FREE phones. Well, if you ever talk to me on my cell phone you know it was usually a piece of crap! I had decided that I was changing my service to AT&T/Cingular~whatever they call it now. But I'm lazy and I didn't want to have to deal with the headache of changing over!
So I found out this lady, Kathy, who I go to church with is a Regional Manager for Cellular One, who is my cell phone provider. I thought I would call her to see if she could fix my problems. She said I shouldn't have any trouble in my area (where my house is) and that it had to be my equipment~she told me to come in and get my stuff upgraded, which meant new Phones! WOOHOO!!! I was so excited!
I got a silver razor instead of pink. I would have loved a pink one but everyone has one, so I wanted to be a little different! I'm so proud of my new phone I just had to share! I know I'm a dork, but you can laugh with me!
Tyson got a black razor! So we are finally up with the times!


4 comments:
I've got a red razor and I've had no troubles at all with it but I don't think Lisa likes hers that much.
I'm soooo jealous. I have a $15 Tracphone. It truly is for emergencies. We don't have good service here, so having any kind of contract is worthless. But I dream of having a grownup cell phone one of these days. A girl can dream. Yes.
Aunt Mary
Woohoo! I'm loving my hand me down iPhone:)
You're so funny. Congratulations on the razor. LOL
Post a Comment