Monday, July 14, 2008

~Good Mail Day~

I came home from summer school this afternoon to a mailbox full of mail~it must have been all the mail from Saturday, since we didn't get any! HA

I got some great mail & some not so great mail the great mail was
this

we had to file an amendment to our taxes, which meant more refund! It's not much but it will help pay for our trip to Austin! WOO HOO

and this

a $10 gift card to Krogers! I will stop by there next week when I go to the dr for my checkup! Thanks Aunt Franci!

Which leads us to the not so great mail! The hospital bills are rolling in & we're at about $50,000~not what I had to pay of course but what they charge! Seriously? ugh thank goodness for insurance.

5 comments:

Mary said...

It's always good to get great mail, but we need to know about the other stuff so we are prepared. I wish we had a Kroger's close to here. We have a Safeway and a Fred Meyer but those are 32 miles away. Glad to hear insurance will handle a lot of it. Man o' man, what would we do without it.
Aunt Mary

sockiepuppetsmom said...

Yay! We can take it with us when we go next time, even more savings!!

Missy said...

Ouch - $50000!! I wonder where all that money goes!?

Francie said...

It definitely doesn't go to the nurses. Strange isn't it...

Jenn said...

Any Day Now?!?!?!