Sewing Mamas
SewForum
and my favorite of all is this one
Craftster.org
I so wished I could sew something and it not be so difficult. I can do basic curtains, pillows, and minor mending~but anything more is such a problem for me. I blame it on being a self-taught sewer. I have been thinking (these last 2 days) about taking a sewing class, but first I have to find one.
Why I have been looking at these websites? Well, everyone knows how cheap I am & I want to get these skirts for my girls.

They are $80 bucks a pop & I could make one so much cheaper, but probably not cheap enough to be able to afford the therapy I would need by the time I was finished. So I checked several links & found them for 1/3 of the cost the designer sells them for. WOOP! So maybe soon my little girlies will have them!
I told you ISSUES!!!!!


2 comments:
Cute skirts. I am a self taught sewer too, but I have been able to make winter coats, swimsuits, bridesmaid dresses, the list goes on. Your Aunt Francie is a wonderful seamtress and could probably give you lots of hints.
Aunt Mary
Wish I could help, I don't have the patience to sew from a pattern:)
Post a Comment