As I was cooking supper this evening, I began wondering how many sets of pots & pans do normal people have?
I only have one set that is Pampered Chef that I bought several years ago. They have been fine up until now but I am trying to cook better & include more of a variety in our dinnertime. I am running into 2 problems. The first is I don't have enough pans & second is the ones I do have aren't that great.
I've been eyeing this Kitchen-Aid set at Amazon.

My cousin's husband, Dev at Dev's Deals
posts them on sale every so often.
So how many sets of pots & pans do you have in your kitchen?


5 comments:
I'm very fortunate. I don't have any pots and pans in my kitchen. I don't have to cook for a family or kids so having none is good for me. I'm currently living on green smoothies. Bananas, spinach, mango, flax, strawberries. 2 times a day. At least when I'm home.
i have only owned one set (and that was the set we got when we got married) but last yr i got really tired of not having enough pots and pans. i bought this really cheap set that justin makes fun of all the time but hey at least i can cook a whole meal now with out having to use all big pots when i need a couple of little ones.
I have three sets and a few pans that were bought individually. Over the years, some of the pieces have gone missing, been damaged, etc., so they aren't complete sets. I need to toss them all and get some new ones!
I got a set when we got married that fell apart. Then my mom bought me a great set at Sam's Club a few years ago. They have been great. Very well made and decent price. BTW, thanks for the plug on devsdeals.
I have this exact set but in black:) I just got them for Christmas this past year. I had a Calphalon set for the past 7 yrs. but after Ssac washing them in the dishwasher they looked yucky...so I got new ones:) I bought mine at Sam's.
Post a Comment