Saturday, August 11, 2007

How do YOU spend $100 bill?

seriously? do you say hum, I think I'll go blow my hard earned cash on the school supply aisle? That's not what I said but it's what I HAD to do today. I set my goals high this morning & I know everyone who reads this blog will be impressed with my achievements also! (NOT)

I struck out this morning to finish up the kids school shopping. Caroline starts school on Friday since she is going to the teacher's pre-k. She still has no bottoms to wear with her uniform shirts~I hope gap.com doesn't waste anymore time shipping out her 2 pairs of shorts I ordered.

I went to the gap in the mall & they didn't have her size & really didn't have much selection, so I headed over to old navy~they didn't have much to pick from either. So I decided to come home & just submit my order I had going at OldNavy.com. So I got that finished, but I still had school supplies to buy. Here's what $100 will buy you on the school supply aisle because I know everyone is waiting to spend there money there.


7 boxes of Kleenex

href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjiCZHGFNv_ggY2rMmTh5oLLUIrDu-STDBvjVscNd59ZdARlP82AxLI_EGe2mTtBsIux0Mwy0iWEIUvgZq1yJM83_uhgEngB9xap6CyLIcPKmnEtxKUm3ffCDfMadhxr2GZ_ONr0Q/s1600-h/blog+066.jpg">
6 reams of copier paper



Jed's supplies



Caroline's supplies


Heather's stash

I still have a couple more things to pick up for Caroline's list & I didn't include the cost of her napmat cover & the mat & pillow.

5 comments:

sockiepuppetsmom said...

Ugggg....I haven't done the supplies yet. I hope they have some left by the time we get back. You have to go see the tote I made Sis. Randall...it's on my blog:)

Francie said...

Sounds like you got a good deal

Mrs. McDaniel said...

see i'm so cheap I thought that was way too much money! haha

mccabe44 said...

I havent even bought anything for Taylor. i have everything for hunter. by the way where do i get a napmat??

Faith said...

Would you believe that we haven't bought anything yet?!?! No clothes, backpacks, school supplies, nothing! I've got to get busy!