Ok over on the sidebar you see a link for Everything's Pink
She posted about the wonderful quilt project & then another girl who was challenging people to make them and then send them to the lady who usually does it by herself.
Here's her link
If that doesn't inspire you then you are pretty much hopeless! HAHA
I want to make a ton of them (although in reality I'll be lucky if I get one done!). I am going to try to work on it this weekend. Tyson has to work, so it will be me and the kids!
Oh, and if you do it~don't forget to either post pictures or email them to me!
Friday, August 31, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
You are crazy! I can't even get my own sewing projects done!
i would love to help out but considering the fact that i have no clue how to sew, i think that counts me out!
Post a Comment