Sunday, August 26, 2007

Friends DO NOT let Friends...

do things like this~

Heather's supply list asked for a 1 1/2 inch 3 ring binder. The only one we could find was one with a pink see through cover. So I let her take it to meet the teacher night, then I picked it up from her teacher on Friday because I told her we would decorate it.

This is what I came up with



the front cover


the spine



the back cover

I have to get the pictures printed off to put on there but we are going to use some of her, caroline & her friend Maddie.

So see if I had true friends they would have already taken me to have my head examined b/c I do stuff like this quite often.

Oh yeah and I forgot to mention I did this while I stayed home from Church this morning. When we woke the kids up (Caroline mainly) she was in a horrible mood & I wasn't in the mood to deal with her at Church so the girls stayed home & the boys went!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok so i am trying to get with the blogging comments so i'll see if you get this the notebook was beautiful and the spider ugh is heather is alive love grammy

Anonymous said...

i meant still alive see i told you i probably couldnt do this oh wait a minute it did go through hee hee

mccabe44 said...

The problem is your true friends are just as bad as you are so either we have no room to talk or all of us need our heads examined! hahahaha

sockiepuppetsmom said...

Yes, I agree with Caryn....we are all just as crazy! I mean how could you be friends with people who weren't?!!? :)