Monday, August 06, 2007

*JACKPOT*

Ding, Ding, Ding! The other day my mom & I were out trying to shop for shoes for the kids for school. Jed mentioned a few weeks ago he wanted some Sketcher Airators

We were looking at penneys and found the red and black ones. I bought them & took them home but of course they were too small (& $50). So the next day I took them back and got a refund. So when we were walking around Sooner Fashion Mall there was another store that had them in a different color & they were velcro. I'm trying to get away from velcro but seeing as it would save some time for me each morning I was becoming ok with them! haha

So today I sat down to order them online I googled them and came up with Shoebuy.com They were 44.95 (already cheaper than the mall.) And anyone who knows me at all~knows I refuse to shop online without some kind of code. I found a code for 20% off my order~so I got these shoes



and it was already free shipping (another plus). So I ordered those babies for $35 & some change & they should be on their way to Texas soon!

everyone can show their excitement for me by leaving a comment (mom, that means you)

Now I just need to finish ordering uniforms.

5 comments:

Mary said...

Uniforms? Do your kids have to wear uniforms to school, but get to wear really cool foot gear? My oh my, times have changed. Good job of shopping for shoes. I love a bargain.

Francie said...

So savvy! I bought a carseat at Walmart today and then found it on devsdeals.com for 24 dollars cheaper. I couldn't get that returned fast enough. I hit the jackpot too.....SWEET!

sockiepuppetsmom said...

I'm so proud..sniff, sniff (wiping a tear)!

LaNan said...

I might just have to buy those for Dallin. Too cute!

LaNan said...

BTW, I hope you found that coupon on Devsdeals!