On Monday morning, Grammy, Papa, & Heather got up super early to leave Florida. We werent' too far behind them. When we got to the airport though the flights weren't looking too good. Tyson had to be back at work on Tuesday morning so I sent him & Jed on while Caroline & I stayed waiting for the next flight! We literally waited all day. I had made plans in my head to get a hotel room. Thankfully, at the very last minute, we got on the last flight out & we made it home!
Unfortuately, when we got home I realized I lost my camera:( Yes, with my weeks worth of pictures on there! I was so sad:( It was still a great trip & like one friend said "that just means you'll have to go back!:)"
Saturday, August 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment