Saturday, August 28, 2010

~Disney Day 4~


We went to Epcot on this day! We did a few things towards the front of the park, until it was time for us to go back to the Magic Kingdom for dinner. Really, I have to say Epcot was probably the kids favorite place to go. Heather loved the SpaceShip Earth ride. I lost count as to how many times she/we rode it! LOL

We did MissionSpace but it made us all sick except for Jed. He loved it. He managed to talk Papa into riding it with him again!


We also got to do Soarin'. It was pretty cool! I love that Disney pulls out all the stops to make everything so life like.



We had early reservations at Cinderella's Royal Table back at the Magic Kingdom. One of the reason's I picked this dinner is because it was in the Castle at the Magic Kingdom & I thought that would be totally cool! LOL It was one of the better dinners. They gave the girls princess wands & Jed a sword. We got to meet all of the princesses while we were there.



After we ate there we went to the other side of the Magic Kingdom to do ToonTown, Fantasyland & Tomorrowland. It was much better in the evening. It wasn't as hot and the crowds were a little easier to contend with. We spent the whole rest of the evening there until they closed & we watched the fireworks.

1 comment:

Stephy Sue said...

Seriously? Your kids loved Epcot? I haaaaaated Epcot...I thought it felt like school! The space ride was shut down when we went though, and then the next time we went back, we didn't even bother with Epcot. Maybe that would have made all the difference?