Saturday, August 28, 2010

~Disney Day 2~



So I've been trying to remember where we went next & I believe it was Magic Kingdom! Our shirts are this design
Photobucket
If you go to www.disboards.com, then to Creative DISigns, there are lots of people there who have designs you can use or they will custom make them for you if you ask!! Thanks Ohana90 for doing this one for us!!!
We had planned 2 days for Magic Kingdom so we did Adventureland & FrontierLand. When we got there it was about lunch time, so we popped into Casey's Corner on Main Street Disney & had baseball style hotdogs! They were yummy & I thought about them all week long!!! LOL





We rode Splash Mountain!


and Big Thunder MOuntain Runaway Railroad. Caroline loved this ride. We rode it a couple of times!

We also took a trip with the Pirates of the Caribbean. We didn't get much done on this day b/c the lines were so long and we had dinner reservations at a different resort.


Our dinner was at 1900 Park Fare. We rode the boat over from Magic Kingdom to the Polynesian Resort! It was a dinner buffet and we weren't all that impressed with the food really, but we had dinner with Cinderella, her StepSisters, The evil stepmother, & Prince Charming of course! I do have a funny story to tell about this one~I've always heard about people who just loved everything disney! During our dinner they danced and they let the little girls dance with the characters~There were grown women enthralled with Cindy!LOL I just kept thinking seriously????s

No comments: