Thursday, April 08, 2010

The Return...SPT!!

Lelly announced the returns of SPT! I'm so excited because for some reason I've been stalking her blog looking for these~because you know I have so much spare time! haha

Anyways, Here's the challenge:

what better way to ease back into the spt routine than to kick off with an easy "challenge?" it's been long enough that i feel like having a little homecoming party. would you like to come?!?

you don't need to bring anything and please don't stress out about what to wear. it'll just be a gathering of friends, doing what friends do... sharing stories about what is new in life.

go ahead: snap that photo!! tell us what you're doing today - a few words, a few sentences, a few paragraphs... it doesn't matter. but make sure that beautiful self-portrait is front and center!!



I picked this picture because everytime I wear this necklace from Sam Moon's I get so many compliments! I love it! It's so totally not me, but I really like it, especially for $6.99! haha

So we've been up to the usual~same old thing, running kids, busy with scouts (this is a serious busy calling!), trying to make it to summer! One of my co-workers told me we have 35 days left of school, then I figured I'm gonna be gone for 4 of those so I have 31~Maybe I'll make it!

In exactly 1 month, Tyson & I are going on a cruise with our good friends Ted & Kasi! Then later in the year (not sure when yet) we are taking the kids to Disney! It's gonna be a fun year!

It's hard to believe Heather is almost a 7th grader! Jed is finishing up 3rd grade & Caroline is finishing up 1st!

3 comments:

Mary said...

Oh that photo is just beautiful. WOWeeeee! Sounds like your busy, but also having some serious fun.
Aunt Mary

delorese king said...

What is a spt? Love the necklace and you are goregous to go with it?

sockiepuppetsmom said...

What a cute pic of you! I can't wait for summer!!