I have to say although I had some horrible feelings about my calling in Cub Scouts at first~I'm finally (after like 8 months) getting into the groove. I'm really trying to make it fun for the boys & I hope they are enjoying it!
Last week we made Marshmallow Shooters! Tyson cut all the pipe for me & then I put them into ziploc bags so each boy had his own kit! Lowes gave us all the supplies 1/2 off! WOOHOO!! Making them only about $1 each to make!
The boys took theirs home & "pimped" them out, Then this last Wednesday we met at my house & we had a Marshmallow War. The boys had a great time & from what I hear they are still talking about it!:) I call that a success!!:)


2 comments:
Sounds like lots of fun!
What fun, I want one!
Post a Comment