ahh, Springtime. (or, shall I say, "ahh-choo, Springtime!) despite the fact that my world seems sunny and warm these days, i am acutely aware that across this country (and beyond!) Winter is not willing to give up it's foothold. and in other places, Summer seems to be kicking Spring to the curb before she even has a chance to bloom!!
amy m has shared some of her thoughts about how the weather affects her outlook on things. i feel much the same way. how about your? what's your weather these days? is it putting you in a bright, cheerful mood or making you want to pull the covers up over your head?
join us on Tuesday with your spt and your weather forecast. bring your umbrellas and rain boots, your sunscreen and floppy hats, but feel free to leave the pollen at home. we've got enough of that here...
aren't these flips cute? My friend Laura turned me onto them! They are super comfy & cute too!
I've been looking forward to this Spring/Summer weather since October! I love living in Texas where we can literally wear shorts & flip flops until October/November, and sometimes even on Christmas day! But I can't wait until we can throw out all the socks from the school year and slip on our sandals & flipflops! Spring/Summer also means lazy days of hanging out at the pool! We REALLY like that!


1 comment:
too cute!
Post a Comment