my new table almost finished~just needs paint!
my new favorite book to read???? really? Planning a trip for the kids & the grandparents!
my sweet little boy! HA! sporting my new glasses~ugh allergies go away!!
dinner~Caroline's favorite~Strognoff!:)

Jed playing with Big Momma!

Got tired of the chain pharmacies so I switched to a local one! Spent $50 on eye drops to help my allergies~they didn't/haven't worked! UGH!!

The sweet dog that adopted our front porch on Saturday! Thankfully, my friend Maria from work took her so she has a new home!:)

Lastly, the tanning bed I've been hanging out in the last few weeks! I wished my bed could be like this for real minus the UV lights! But it's relaxing to lay in there with the white noise! I could nap in there! Wonder if Tyson would go for that? HAHA
OK so I didn't end up with 12 but I got close with 8 uh? I'll try again next month if I remember!


No comments:
Post a Comment