It's too bad they don't have a speciality running store. I went to one in Seattle and one in Portland where they let me take several pairs of shoes out for a test run. They also sent two people with me to look from in front and behind to determine... pronation/overpronation and come up with the right shoe. The shoes ended up costing $125 for the first pair and $110 for the second pair, but man what a difference. Plus they both lasted for quite some time. Money well spent.
Have you tried the standard places here...Academy, Hibbits, Shoe Carnival? I'm just going to use the ones I have, they are practically new anyway, until I am running all of the time.
go to runtex.com. They're really big here in austin. But really good running shoes are mucho bucks but hey it might be worth it if it made me run faster and made it any easier. :)
6 comments:
Too bad you can reach Annie quicker, I'm sure she could point you in the right direction.
can't
from what i've read i need a speciality running store which we don't have around here. hum....
It's too bad they don't have a speciality running store. I went to one in Seattle and one in Portland where they let me take several pairs of shoes out for a test run. They also sent two people with me to look from in front and behind to determine... pronation/overpronation and come up with the right shoe. The shoes ended up costing $125 for the first pair and $110 for the second pair, but man what a difference. Plus they both lasted for quite some time. Money well spent.
Have you tried the standard places here...Academy, Hibbits, Shoe Carnival? I'm just going to use the ones I have, they are practically new anyway, until I am running all of the time.
go to runtex.com. They're really big here in austin. But really good running shoes are mucho bucks but hey it might be worth it if it made me run faster and made it any easier. :)
Post a Comment