Just because I'm finished with my shopping & don't have anything else to worry about right now! haha
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags?
I choose wrapping paper because everyone needs something to open.
2. Real tree or artificial?artificial~don't really get the point behind a real tree.
3. When do you put up the tree?The weekend after Thanksgiving.
4. When do you take the tree down?
hum really you want to know? usually before the end of the year depending on how busy we are or what kind of mood I'm in!
5. Hot chocolate or apple cider?Hot chocolate~can't stand apple cider. makes me want to puke!
6. Favorite gift received as a child?
Crap~I can't remember. Maybe my mom can help me out.
7. Do you have a nativity scene?Yes, just made it this year. it's made from wooden blocks and the kids have enjoyed playing with it.
8. Hardest person to buy for?My mom & step-dad
9. Easiest person to buy for?hum, tyson probably b/c he always picks his own out! haha
10. Worst Christmas gift ever received?can't remember
11. Mail or email Christmas card?neither this year~it just didn't get done! I have a cute one but I'm the only one who has seen it! haha (just kidding)
12. Favorite Christmas movie?
How the Grinch Stole Christmas~
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas?
I would like to be one of those people who are finished by Thanksgiving but I'm not. This year I started last week.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present?
Not that I can remember
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas?
hum pretty much anything sweet
16. Clear lights or colored?Clear
17. Favorite Christmas song?Angels We Have Heard on High or Rudolph when Caroline is singing it.
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home?We stay home
19. Can you name Santa's reindeer?Dasher, Dancer, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen, Vixen, Rudolph~can't remember the rest
20. Angel or star on top of the tree?We have a star
Saturday, December 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Hey tell the kids I'll send some presents after Christmas. I had to have! some tests done..haven't been feeling that great. Sorry..Miss you guys Merry Christmas
alison could name them all dasher,dancer,prancer,vixen,comet,cupid,donner,blitzen and ali counts rudolph but that is because she is younger
Post a Comment