I do have blog worthy news but I've been too lazy to update! I will give you this for tonight.
Yesterday Jed & I ran to drop my RS manual off to be bound (I'll share that pic later) & of course we had to run to Sonic. When we were headed to Sonic we saw 2 police cars speeding into the KMart parking lot. Of course we were curious. We went on to Sonic & then we saw like 5 or 6 police cars speeding the other way. I called my friend Paula who has a police scanner to see what was going on~she didn't know but I figured it would be in the paper.
This is what I found but it says Wednesday. I think they have their days wrong or they changed it to throw the public off. Haha i'm too smart for them. haha
LDN
where do these people think of this stuff?
seriously?
Friday, December 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Holy cow! Only in Lufkin:)
good grief. What nimrods!
Post a Comment