Friday, December 21, 2007

It's been a rough week...TGIF

I am so glad that it's the beginning of Christmas break. My house is a total wreck & at this point I really don't care. My mom came to visit last Saturday & stayed until Wednesday. It was great to have her here & the kids really enjoyed her visit. It seems like we didn't really get to visit though because we still had school. She left Wednesday morning after we left for school.

Wednesday night I started feeling bad, then yesterday evening one of the second teachers had the rest of us over to her house for a grade level christmas party. We had dinner and then played Cranium. We didn't leave until 10:30pm. I still had a ton of stuff to do to get ready for today, but I was feeling bad and just went to bed. I got up early this morning & cooked bacon for Jed's party & made peanut butter & jelly sandwiches for Caroline's party. I forgot to pick up the stuff for Heather's party so we opted for the Chick-fil-a nugget tray. Her teacher said it was a huge hit!

We had our Christmas party in my classroom & imagine my surprise when this came into my room







yep my Christmas present from my room mom~not only did she make this she made gingerbread cookies for every student with their names on them. They were so cute. I am amazed at this lady's talent. I told her if she would print up some business cards I would drum her up some business. So if you need a cake~I can hook you up!
Not only do they look amazing, but they taste yummy too. (This is the same lady who made me that birthday cake)

Another exciting thing that I got this week was my Pink Christmas package. My "girlfriend" Cassie spoiled me good. She sent me a box of Lucky Charms & a bag of caramels, some recipe cards (to try out on my new stove) & then this



it's a cute magnetic board I can't wait for Tyson to hang it up. Cassie I have to know~did you make this yourself. It matches my kitchen perfect.

Thanks so much girl!!!

I hope the rest of you are finished Christmas shopping~I am not! I know this probably doesn't surprise anyone that knows me. I'm almost finished but I have to finish up with Heather.

Have a great week & a very Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

j bell said...

I love the gingerbread house and the board. I want to know how to make that board. How big is it? That house is AMAZING!! I wish I could do that, or had that much patience LOL Well have a Merry Christmas. We miss ya'll maybe we can hang sometime in the next decade. LOL Love ya,
Jenn