Saturday, December 08, 2007
I'm thinking about...
taking up running after the first of the year~(if i decide to, i would probably start on christmas break depending on the weather) so what do you think? My mom and I talked about running a 5K together sometime next year~i wonder if I could do it or if I would wimp out? :) I think I need an mp3 player though so I can have some tunes to listen too right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
I got Carsyn a cheap one. It was like thirty bucks...because he asked Santa for an ipod. Good Luck!
WOW! A 5K... go for it! Wish I lived closer to you. I've got to start an exercise routine that I can stick with even when the weather gets bad.
you go! I did a 5K with Annie a couple of years ago. Needless to say, she beat me by like an hour. :)
Go for it! If Kristi Brooke can run a marathon you can run a 5K for sure.
You go girl. When I was training to walk the half marathons and the OKC marathon I really liked having my MP3 player. I now have an IPOD, but there are cheaper MP3 players that are really good. Get one that will stand up to vibration. When I started running I did a combination of running and walking and wind sprints to build up to the rigors of running. Good luck
Post a Comment