
I'm such a horrible daughter! My mom's birthday was this past Friday & while I DID call and wish her a happy birthday~I forgot to write about it on my blog!
Sorry Mom!
So in honor of my mom here's a few things about her~
*I'm her oldest daughter.
*I have given her the only grandkids!
*She was a hard working single mom when I was growing up.
*She makes sure her daughters (and grandkids) are taken care of.
*She really is compassionate.
*Her favorite hymn is I Believe in Christ.
*She was named Carolyn b/c she was born around Christmas time & my grandma heard the carolers. (I don't know if that's completely accurate, but it was something like that)
I can think of tons more but I'll let you add your thoughts in the comment section.
Sorry mom I'm such a crack-a-lack-ish daughter. I'll try to do better next year!
We love you!


4 comments:
ok i am very impressed you got most everything right including the name thing actually grandma wanted to name me holly but when she heard the carolers coming down the hall of the hospital she thougt carolyn anyway good job daugther of mine love mom
I knew it was something about the carolers I wasn't completely off!
I can't begin to tell what a fabulous sister I have. She's all that you mentioned and TONS more. She has excellent people skills and brightens up a room just by walking in. She's super funny and fun to travel with. I'm so blessed to have a big sister like her. Of course I'm crying as I write this.
I've always been pretty fond of Aunt KarKar too!
Post a Comment