Sunday, October 28, 2007

Trick or Treat....

I'm so proud of myself for not waiting until Tuesday to start on the kids Halloween costumes! They are finished except for the wigs and the headbands, but I have to go to walmart and hobby lobby for that.

here they are~Caroline's I didn't make but it's one that has been passed down through our family. Heather wore it when she was about Caroline's age and I think my cousin's wore it before then.






I need to add something to the top of Heather's b/c I think it's kind of plain. I might add some trim & maybe a belt. And Yes, the kids have bedhead!

5 comments:

sockiepuppetsmom said...

So cute! I think Heather's needs a "v" in the neck or a big beaded necklace. I am VERY impressed:)

Jenn said...

Will Tyson be scalping his hair and dressing up with the tribe?

Mrs. McDaniel said...

of course! and i think he's trying to talk jed into it too!

Jenn said...

Oh my! I think if they go to those extremes then you should dye your hair jet black!!!

Faith said...

They look good! Do you still have the Indian costumes that you and Tyson wore a few years ago, or are you having to make new ones? That's a lot of work!