Thursday, October 18, 2007

Yes~I'm ALIVE...

barely!!!!! We have a ton of stuff going on at school for the rest of the month so we have been swamped. By the time I get home and get supper cooked, baths, homework, etc. there hasn't been much time to blog.

This weekend is going to be crazy, but hopefully I'll have tons of pictures to show for it. Tomorrow we have school pictures, I have a workshop, & then tomorrow night is fall festival at the school. This will be my first fall festival since I've been working in Lufkin & I'm actually excited! I feel so blessed to be working at this campus. Every one is just so great to work with & I've made some really great friends.

Then Saturday Jed & I will be going to the Mom & me Cub scout campout all day.

Then the weekend will be over.

I want to finish my quilt b/c I got this in an email.

I just found out that CNN will be filming the solders
receiving the quilts on Veterans day and doing a story
about how women from all over the country have been
making and donating these quilts.

I know that some of you have already mailed your
quilts but if you are still working on it, try to get
it mailed by November 1st so she will receive it in
time for Veteran's Day.


So time's a ticking for me. Somewhere in there I need to make Halloween costumes. HUM, wonder if it will get done! haha

4 comments:

sockiepuppetsmom said...

Ummmm, make Halloween costumes!?!? Are you nuts?! Just go buy them, it will save your sanity!

Anonymous said...

You are one busy woman. And I thought I was busy. I admire the way you are able to juggle everthing. Is Jed excited about the campout? Good luck with the festival.

Francie said...

Be careful at the campout. Remember when we were at Girls Camp and you burned your leg at the campfire. I think I was about the age you are now. Time flies! Camp Nurses forever...maybe not

lisa said...

wow you are a busy woman! HAVE FUN THIS WEEKEND!