Wednesday, October 10, 2007

I NEVER thought I would have to say this...

but I have a brother from another mother!

My mom has lost her mind & I'm going to need counseling pretty soon. She didn't even tell me. I had to find out from my sister who thinks he's sooooo cute.

First she only cares to see the grandkids & now this! I don't know how I'll ever get over this






My new brother's name is Max~ugh! See he doesn't even fit in~we all have 'A' names~Autumn, Annie, Alison, Max?

Whatever~I'm off to call a therapist.

4 comments:

Francie said...

That is such a funny post! He's really cute. I've been telling your mom for a couple of years now that she needed a dog. The whole family is smitten with the dog. Only one problem, she got cheated because the dog doesn't have a nose. No kidding! well, really he is just the cutest, tiniest little dog I'm sure its just a matter of time before he gets a nose.

lisa said...

Your funny autumn. He looks like a cute little guy. Little mad max. I'm sure your kiddos will love their new uncle.

sockiepuppetsmom said...

I'm sorry to say this but your little brother is really CUTE! LOL!

LaNan said...

Can't wait to see the new addition at Thanksgiving. Too funny! You crack me up.