Friday, October 05, 2007

Thank goodness for INTERNET

Hopefully you didn't miss the season premiere of Friday Night Lights, BUT if you did miss it you can watch it online (thanks Al Gore~didn't he claim to invent the internet?)

This is one of my all time favorite shows & even Tyson enjoys it.

It comes on Friday nights at 8pm central~

Not much else going on around here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well I am glad to see you are alive and well! I bet you are glad for the weekend. I haven't watched or seen the show, you would think with all th e T.V. I don't watch that I would have your basket done along with many more projects. How Embarassing! I promise I won't forget! Have a good conference weekend. Hey, were you able to see the general relief society broadcast....speaking of things being online, they finally put those talks online Thurs. I couldn't wait for them to be online so I could print them off. I LOVED the messages. Anyway, take care!