Sunday, October 21, 2007

I'm so SHOCKED....

everyone knows about the quilt I've been working on~and yes it's almost finished. Tonight I was checking out blogs and saw this post...
http://splendid-chaos.blogspot.com/
I'm so shocked (and honored) that she mentioned me.

5 comments:

sockiepuppetsmom said...

Woohoo, I have a famous friend! It looks really good, are you done?

Francie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Francie said...

Oopps! That was me because I misspelled a word....perfectionist!
Now on with the original post. You are such an inspiration! You are like Kristi Brooke. I mentioned the word "Stretch" at RS yesterday because too often I make excuses for myself. Your quilt is a perfect example of what we can do if we just "Stretch" a little. Very well done!

Anonymous said...

Wow! very cool.

Mary said...

Wow! I just checked your quilt out and it's amazing. Can't believe it's your first quilt. We had an aunt on my mom's side that was a championship quilter. Yours looks like it's in that class. Good job.