Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!!!!

I hope everyone had a great Halloween. My kids were so excited to be Indians~here's the whole tribe.



My friends the Massey's were in charge of the ward party this year and did a great job! They had this area set up to take pictures. We should have posed a little better but oh well!

We can't wait until next year the big kids already have their costumes picked out! I better start getting busy! haha


Happy Halloween!!!!

5 comments:

Mary said...

Looks like you really had some fun. Any hint on what the costumes might be for next year? Just kidding. They will probably change multiple times. Right? LOL

Jenn said...

SOooo cute!

mccabe44 said...

Sorry I never got to talk to you last night! All the costumes turned out great! I was helping with the punch for Rachella so I feel like I never really saw anyone but at a distance as I poured cups. Hope you guys had lots of fun.

sockiepuppetsmom said...

I'm glad you had lots of fun! I can't wait to hear about what the kdis are going to be next year...your tribe was very authentic:)

lisa said...

You guys look great!