Caroline needed a Valentine holder~of course her teachers suggested a shoe box! HA I made one of these for Heather when she was in 2nd or 3rd grade. I am so giddy with the way it turned out.
Neat Valentine's container. Is it a paint can? I have a little friend at church who would like something like this. She is about the same age as Caroline. Do you have instructions you can post?
You have a flair for decorating. Maybe you should start your own craft show!! :0)
I saw this before Valentine's Day and forgot to post. Seriously Autumn.............?!@#!!!!!! You will be Enrichment something?? I promise. Glad to see you're not hiding your talents under a bushel. Super cute, job well done......as usual :)
7 comments:
You are so talented!!!!
Neat Valentine's container. Is it a paint can? I have a little friend at church who would like something like this. She is about the same age as Caroline. Do you have instructions you can post?
You have a flair for decorating. Maybe you should start your own craft show!! :0)
Girl I saw this on facebook when you posted I just love it I want a pattern too
I saw this before Valentine's Day and forgot to post. Seriously Autumn.............?!@#!!!!!! You will be Enrichment something?? I promise. Glad to see you're not hiding your talents under a bushel. Super cute, job well done......as usual :)
Cute! Ronda told me about this the other day!
Aunt Franci~
I won't be enrichment anything~I'm stuck in Scouts until eternity! :) I have some bad feelings about it but I'm trying to make the best of it!:)
This is oh so cute and girly...none of that fun girl stuff around my house! I love it!
Post a Comment