We've stayed busy these past couple of weeks much to my dismay! At the beginning of the month we took the kids to ride the Polar Express with our good friends the Adams!
This is SOOOOO worth the money! If you ever have the chance to do it, spilt with the money and take the kids!
I made a few things for Christmas gifts! I'm in love again with my embroidery machine~
This is a bath towel wrap! I added a hot pink ribbon after I took this pic! I loved making these and they were super easy!
I made this to give to Tyson's sister! I loved the giraffe ribbon!
These were for a friend of mine to give to her girls! I thought they turned out really cute!
This was for a friend to give as a gift!
After we open presents on Christmas morning, we go to IHOP for our Christmas breakfast! Caroline HAD to bring baby Whoopsie-Doo!
These are my favorite Christmas cookies~of course it was a big mistake to make them b/c then I HAD to eat them! Fortunately, they didn't last long!
This is another bath towel wrap!
The other night we had Chicken Spaghetti for dinner & Caroline for some crazy reason was acting like she was Chinese~The kids decided they were going to eat with chopsticks so they got the bamboo skewers and went to town! It was hilarious!
The most exciting news is that on Monday when we go back to school, we will be starting in a new building! We are so excited~here's a few pictures of my new room.
Excuse the mess~I am not quite finished but it's presentable for kids on Monday! It's a work in progress and I just wasn't willing to spend anymore of my break in that room! The coolest thing when you look out the front windows, I can see my house! YEP, it's THAT close!
This is a picture from Christmas at Tyson's family! You'll be seeing it again on a New Year's Card~yes, I know I'm behind!
I hope everyone had a great Christmas holiday & a wonderful new year!


4 comments:
How exciting to have a new school. You look great, I really like your hair!
Glad to see you blogging again! Did you get a new camera for Christmas?
That post is why we love reading your blog. You are funny, inspiring and uber talented!
Keep blogging...
I agree with Francie you are all those things and more, I get a great education reading your posts, same thing with Laura.
Post a Comment