Friday, January 29, 2010

Hush it!!!

I know it's been a while since I've updated & I totally broke my promise that I was gonna do better! We've been super busy lately so I have no idea where the time is going! I have several things to post so no "random man" comments (if you listen to Kidd Kraddick, you'll get that one!)

One of my students gave me this for Christmas~her aunt decorates cookies/cakes & does a totally awesome job. A couple of years ago I had her daughter and she made me an awesome gingerbread house.


Heather & Caroline had another cheer competition last weekend in Shreveport. Heather really loves cheer. She FINALLY got her no handed back tuck! She can do a round-off, back-handspring, back tuck! I think she's a rockstar! Caroline enjoys it but not near as much as Heather even if she is the sassiest one out there!






Jed is still enjoying Cub Scouts. He will be moving up to a Bear at the end of the month. We sat down tonight and marked his stuff off in his book. He only has a few more things to complete and he'll be official!:) We had the Pinewood Derby for our Pack this last week. Jed's car had some difficulities and didn't win any of the races, but this awesome couple in our ward made these trophies for all of the boys!



Other exciting news Jed was picked as a Super Stallion this last 9 weeks & Caroline was picked as a Super Bobcat this last 9 weeks! They were treated to lunch at Cici's by their principals! Way to go!!!:)

Jed is rockin' the 3rd grade! He was the only student out of 3 classes who aced a open book SS test last week! His teacher was so proud of him~she said she had students making 21's & 36's~on an open book test!!! Moving him from dual to regular was the BEST decision I've ever made~It's done wonders for his confidence & his stress level!

Heather is moving right along in 6th grade! It's so fun to watch her become a young woman! She has been working on finishing up her Faith in God Program since she'll be moving into Young Women's this summer! She is so excited & ready! She really is a good kid & so far the middle school age has been ok~let's hope it stays that way! :)

Caroline is moving right along in 1st grade! It's hard to believe she's going to be 7 soon~she tells everyone she is 6 and 1/2 these days! LOL



We took the kids to see the musical "Oklahoma" Friday night! It was at a local theater & the kids music teacher & his wife (my Zumba instructor) were in it. It was really good~of course I'm partial I'm sure! :)



I got a new toy this last week & I absolutely love it! :) I talked Tyson into letting me (not really) get an Iphone! I am always connected & it's awesome! lol I'm waiting for my cute pink case to come in so it will be protected!

6 comments:

Francie said...

Yes, we still read your blog and we understand you are way busy...been there. Loved the updates on the kids and that is a nice pic of you and Tyson.

sockiepuppetsmom said...

Whew, you are one busy chickadee! Welcome to the world of iPhones, I LOVE mine!! Once Matt gets better we need to have you guys over!

Mary said...

You are amazing. Your kids looks great. It is always to good to see the updates. Knowing how busy you are I'm surprised that you get so much done. Love all the photos. You and Tyson look fabulous.

Nancy L Johnson said...

Enjoyed your updates and the photos of your kids. Good pic of you and Tyson.

It's been nice to chat with you online a couple of times.

delorese king said...

The kids look great you and Ty look so happy together! and I love the pic and update info. Thanks!

lisa said...

Your kids are so cute. Love the pics