Monday, January 12, 2009

Yes, I'm Still Alive

and it's kinda funny b/c I still check my blog everyday to see if someone has left a new comment~yes, I know I'm a total dork! haha

Since I had to go back to work last week, of course it's kicking me in the booty! And to be quite truthful, I really haven't felt like blogging~I think maybe I might be a little depressed b/c I hate the unknown~but I've been getting out to walk (and log some miles on NIKE+) so I feel better~and really quite frankly, we've been busy!

I'll be back tomorrow night with a variety of news!

Have a great day!

5 comments:

Mary said...

I've been missing your blog notes. Of course as a busy young mom, I'm surprised you have any time at all. Always looking forward to the next posts.
Aunt Mary

sockiepuppetsmom said...

Good to know you're still alive:) I go through spurts when I don't blog much either, just nothing too exciting happening. Hang in there things will work out!

Faith said...

Glad to see you post. I've been wondering where you were!

Francie said...

yea we check your blog a million times a day. Allison said she checks it to see what funny comment I've left. huh? Oh well...

Missy said...

can't wait to hear what you've been up to.

hey, did you know you can get your comments emailed to you, then you don't have to keep 'checking in'? :o)