Thursday, January 01, 2009

Are you Goal Setting this Year?

I have a few goals that I would like to accomplish during 2009, but I will save those for another post.

I found myself really successful at my Picture of the Day attempts several times this year~I am going to try to do this for 365 days this year but I am making a separate blog for those pictures so if I decide to make them into a book it will be all in one place.


Here's the link

Autumn's Picture of the Day

I can't promise there will be lots of journaling, but there will be lots of pictures.

Another project I've started is a running blog mainly as a journal. It's private at this time & I don't know if it will ever become public, but if I decide to make it public, you'll be the first to know!

Also, are you choosing a word for 2009? You can find out more about it here Ali Edwards. I'll give you time to think about that one before I share what mine will be.

Hope you are off to a great start!

4 comments:

Mary said...

I was going to start walking and running, but since I've gone and fractured my right foot that will have to wait for a month more at least. I can't wait to see the photos.
Aunt Mary

Francie said...

You are just totally amazing!

delorese king said...

Okay, I love words! Do we go to that blog to do a word of the day or do we just put it on our own blogs? I like the word conundurm.

Faith said...

My word for this year is going to be Simplify. I want to really focus on what is important and clear out the clutter (in my life and my house.) I realized this year that Nicole is 10. In another 10 years, she will be the age I was when I got married. WOW! What a wake-up call. They grow up so quickly.