
as I've mentioned before it doesn't take much to get me excited..So imagine my excitement when I received an email from Nicole at LittleMissMatched telling me she had found my blog & my earlier post about their company. She also mentioned in her email about this FABULOUS (in your best HS Musical voice~haha) contest they are running over there!
Here's the details (and if you win you'll have me to thank!)
Project Sock Contest
and they are offering some FABULOUS prizes! I so hope one of us wins!!!!!
Let me know if you are entering~(My girls are going to design some Mismatched Socks!)
Happy Missmatching!!!!


7 comments:
I hope you post photos of your girls entries. I won't be entering. LOL. However, I think it sounds like FABULOUS (HSM voice) fun.
Aunt Mary
Congrats on that...I will have to check out the contest. My dds love the music from the movie. They are not yet old enough to view hsmusical content
I printed out forms last week and totally forgot to give them to the girls until I read this, thanks!
Autumn you are the one that is fabulous! Your blog is too!
Looks super cute! I signed up for their catalog..thanks! :)
I just found your blog, today (2peas)! I have really enjoyed reading it!
I just found your blog, today (2peas)! I have really enjoyed reading it!
Post a Comment