Saturday, November 01, 2008

Weekly Update...

This has been a crazy week at school since it's Red Ribbon Week~Each day the kids could wear something special~of course I didn't take pictures of that~Last night we went Trick or Treating & they had a lot of fun.

Here's a picture as we got ready to go out TOT~



This morning we got up early and I went to walk my 5K with 2 of my friends~we had a good time~Rachella & I walked until the very end & my friend from school Ms. R~walked & ran~she beat us of course! It was a great experience though & I feel very accomplished! haha

here we are BEFORE the race


here we are at the starting line~we were a little intimated by all the professionals!


here I am running to the finish line~there were some HS girls that we had passed up towards the end and they started running & I was determined they weren't going to pass me up~haha



here we are after it was over!

I finished just under a hour~57:21~

it was a lot of fun~and now we know what to expect next time!

5 comments:

sockiepuppetsmom said...

Yes we will definitely know what to do next time! Thanks for inspiring me:)

Faith said...

Congratulations! I know you have been wanting to do a 5K for a long time. Time to start training for a marathon!

Francie said...

Way to go Autie! I've never done any race but I think it would be fun.

lisa said...

Looks like you had a fun run! What were the kids for Halloween I can't tell except Caroline is a cheerleader.

Jessica said...

Go Autumn, go!