Monday, November 10, 2008

~Super Saturday~

I told you it was a Super busy weekend!

Saturday morning I went running with 2 girls from church~I kind of dreaded getting up early on a Saturday but it ended up not being so bad!

After our run, I ran home to take a shower then I headed over to the Church for our Super Saturday Craft activity day. Below are a few of the crafts we made. I'm slowly unloading my car so I'll pull the rest out tomorrow.








We really had a great time & most of the crafts were fast and super easy~

Sunday we got to go to Church an hour later! It was nice!!! Then it was back to the grindstone this morning!

2 comments:

sockiepuppetsmom said...

I think it was a great success:) I think we need to do a RS retreat..wouldn't that be fun!?!?

Faith said...

Those all look great! They would be nice Christmas gifts.