Saturday, November 15, 2008

What have we been up too?/*SPT*

Sometimes I wonder how we get from weekend to weekend, because the week seems to fly by~we really didn't do anything exciting this week other than work! (I know~contain your excitement!)

Tyson & I did go on a date last night but all we really did was go out to eat b/c we are so boring & couldn't think of anything else we were dying to do so we picked up the kids and came home and went to bed! haha

I did manage to get up this morning and go running~I was really dreading it b/c it's cold and windy today, not to mention that I didn't walk or run all week~it ended up not being so bad and we had a good time. We got in 3.7 miles today. I made my friend (and coach) Robin take a self-portrait with me after we were through.


And YES, I really do look THAT glamourous when I go running!

I came home and started cleaning out the fridge~it was NASTY, but it's all sparkly clean now for you MOM!!!



I've got the washer & dryer all pretty & sparkly too AND the OVEN. Now I can't really mention the floors at this point but it's a work in progress right! haha

I'm off to a grade level party at one of my co-workers houses!

5 comments:

Missy said...

Congrats on the run AND the sparkly appliances!! :o)

Francie said...

Wow 3.7mi! That is so impressive. I'm still running but I don't know if I'll ever be able to run too far. Keep up the good work. I need to clean out my fridge too :( Are you going to Twilight?

Faith said...

I saw the ticker at the top of your blog about the half marathon. That's great!

Hey, can you come clean my fridge?!?! (Heehee!)

Mary said...

Very good on the run. I think I've been inspired to clean out my fridge now. The floors will have to wait a bit for me too. LOL
Aunt Mary

sockiepuppetsmom said...

Great job on the run and the fridge! I've got to do mine too, my family decided to come this weekend so we are doing Thanksgiving on Saturday!! I am SO missing my treadmill:(