This past week we had Literacy Night at school, then Heather has a cheer competition tomorrow morning. We've been busy, busy!!!
This morning Tyson & I ran a 5K at our local high school. It was a lot of fun & my time improved by 10 minutes~47:28 & I got 3rd in my division!

This is my friend's little boy! He ran the whole thing! Tyson got 1st place in his division!
Tomorrow we are off to Tyler to Cheer!
Here are a few pictures of the kids:





6 comments:
At first when I saw those gingerbread men I thought maybe that was your frontyard. Then I saw that sweet graham cracker (I mean grammy) standing by one of those guys and realized it must be a school or something. Way to go about running the 5K. I wish I could.
Congrats! Yeah! Way to go! This is me cheering for you. I'm so proud of you and Tyson. I think it's amazing that you are preparing for a 1/2. My thoughts and prayers are with you as you get ready. Love the photos.
Aunt Mary
Cute photos and I recognize that "sweet graham cracker" too! Your mom looks great!
Way to go! I bet the kids are SO excited that their grammy is here:) You missed out at church today...I got my new calling:)
Congratulations to both you and Tyson!
I'm glad to see you're still in cyberspace somewhere! Been wondering what you were up to! Congratulations on your run. that's great!
Post a Comment