Friday, November 28, 2008

~Book Review~


Our book club is reading this book this month. I read it in a weekend and thought it was pretty good. I really found that I could relate to the father/daughter relationship b/c I kind of have the same relationship with my mother. She always told me I was going to college even though she didn't graduate from college. She's always taught me that you had to work for things~Really it's a great & fairly easy read! I have the book if anyone wants to borrow it! :)

3 comments:

Mary said...

I think I'm going to check with our local library and read that. I've been reading murder mysteries lately. Not gory stuff, but still a mystery. Thanks for sharing the details about the book.
Aunt Mary

sockiepuppetsmom said...

I haven't finished it yet, man you are fast this month! I'm about half way through and it seems to be a bit boring now??

delorese king said...

Autumn, send me the book! Love Aunt Dee. P.S. I will send it back or on which ever you want.