well, Jed looks pleased but I'm not quite sure about Heather. Are those Labs? What are their names? How old etc. Do give the stats on your new family members :)
hehe the momma dog is Sissy & the puppy is Molly. They are labs. The puppy is 8 weeks old and the momma is just around a year. i knew you would appreciate them.:)
5 comments:
well, Jed looks pleased but I'm not quite sure about Heather. Are those Labs? What are their names?
How old etc. Do give the stats on your new family members :)
That posted as lisa but its me===fc
hehe the momma dog is Sissy & the puppy is Molly. They are labs. The puppy is 8 weeks old and the momma is just around a year. i knew you would appreciate them.:)
SERIOUSLY? I thought your kids were AFRAID of dogs. I know they USED to be!
How freakin' cute! :)
very cute doggies!
Post a Comment