Wednesday, May 30, 2007

~99 Days of Great Summer Games~

This was posted on a website I visit regularly Maybe you can find some fun things for your kids to do this summer.

http://familyfun.go.com/games/indoor-outdoor-games/specialfeature/summer-games-june/index.html?CMP=NL_Wkdr
Also, I added a new link to my sidebar for ~SandyPea~, she's a Pea friend from www.twopeasinabucket.com. I was checking out her blog and she had a very cute & creative idea on there. Check out this
http://alwayswaitingforsomething.blogspot.com/2007/05/its-hilarious.html

Isn't that window just the cutest?

Oh, Summer is officially here now~I'm all finished with meetings for the school year. YAY for summer. Now if the rain will just go away!!! HAHA

2 comments:

Jenn said...

FUN! :) This rain is quite depressing!

Faith said...

Thanks for the link to the game ideas!

The altered window is cool too. We sold some a few years ago when we replaced some of the old windows in our house, but I think we may have a few more stored. I might have to try one of these!