Monday, June 04, 2007

~Catch 22~

Ok so I want to take the kids to the library to get some books but alas I can't b/c we owe library fines! $22 worth of Library fines. It was my fault, so I can take the blame. So on Thursday (payday) we'll be going to the library to pay our library fines & getting some new books.

So see it really is a Catch 22~I either pay the fines or no books? hum

4 comments:

Faith said...

Bummer!!!

everything pink! said...

oh no! that is tough. i will split the fines with you because the libray is so worth it! just think that would be the cost of two books and this summer you could check out over 100!
totally worth it.

but i am serious about donating the cause. hee hee!

sockiepuppetsmom said...

Crud! I just looked ours up and I owe about $20 too! Maybe we should go together so we won't be bad mom's alone:)

LaNan said...

Okay don't you feel so special now because Miss Kristi Brooke commented on your blog! I love it when she comments on mine. :-)