Tuesday, June 08, 2010

*Chicken Pox*


I *think* Caroline has had the Chicken Pox, even though she's had both of her shots for that! This is a picture of her back!

3 comments:

grammy said...

would you please remove that picture of Caroline's back it looks so painful I want to cry everytime I see it

Mrs. McDaniel said...

LOL maybe I should post an after pic! She looks much better now or Maybe I should just post a new post about something else & it will go on down the page! LOL I'm impressed that you read AND commented!!!

Faith said...

Poor baby! Looks like chicken pox to me. It's better that she had the chicken pox anyway, because they say that the kids who get the shots will need a booster shot later. At least she won't need a booster shot and won't get them as an adult.