Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Back from the House Of Mouse!


We were so lucky that my mom (aka Grammy) WANTED to treat us to a trip to Disney World! We were there for a full week. Even though it was a rough start (My kids have never been to an amusement park~GASP!), we all managed to have a great time! We took tons of pictures UNFORTUNATELY I lost my camera somewhere on the way back home~(I think I left it laying on the hotel bed), so I only have a few pictures that I took on my phone! My parents took some so I'm waiting on them to make me a CD!:(

I found this awesome message board that is ALL things Disney~There's people on there who make designs for t-shirts then you can print them & iron them on! I really liked this shirt that my mom made! They were so easy to do! :) More about Disney later!!

1 comment:

Faith said...

Oh, no! Sorry to hear that about your camera. I hope your mom has lots of photos from her camera. If there are any photos that she doesn't have, rides, characters, etc... I'd be glad to give you any copies of photos that I have taken over the years.