CRAZYNESS #1~Last Sunday night I was walking with my friend, Kasi when her husband Ted called and asked where we were~We told him and he said he was coming to pick us up, but he wouldn't tell us what was wrong so of course we were thinking the worse that something had happened to one of the kids. Turns out Tyson had called and we had a cop at our house~HUM...someone down the road found a wallet of mine in the top of their trash can~the wallet was in my car so it was stolen out of my car, I think my camera was too~Anyways, thankfully it was an old wallet that didn't have much in it and nothing appeared to be missing.
CRAZYNESS #2~Sunday and Monday when I first would get into my car my tire sensor light would come on. It never comes on unless there is something wrong with one of my tires~So Monday I went into Discount Tire and of course there was a nail~it was going to be a 2 hour wait so I told them I would come back the next day. Tuesday when I went in they found 2 nails in the tire close together~I swear the luck! They replaced thank goodness for $16 b/c I had the warranty!
CRAZYNESS #3~Wednesday as I was coming home from working out I ran over something in the road~Yep you guessed it another tire problem~as I got home I could steadily hear the air coming out of it. I called Tyson and he was able to come home on his lunch hour to fix it. Back to Discount Tire for another $16 bucks! Different tire though! :)
CRAZYNESS #4~We joined the local gym this week and I've been going to a kickboxing class with my friend Sunshine. I can't really keep up and I'm sure it's entertaining for the rest of the class but I enjoy it. We've also been hitting the pool this week! One day we went I had to rescue Jed & Caroline~LOL Remind me to tell you those stories!
I'm glad it's Saturday and this crazy week is over! Hopefully next week will be MUCH better~:)
Saturday, July 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Girl you have had some really crazy things going on. I remember one time I had my purse stolen out of my car, Everybody knows me, I did not have any money or credit cards or any thing like that. To make a long stroy short I decided to quit carrying a purse, I have not carried one since. Hope your week gets better. Love Aunt Dee
I can relate to the tire thing. Back in the 80's (yes I said 80's) I went through about a dozen tires on this cute little Datsun PU I had. Someone asked me if I looked for things in the road to run over. I picked up nails, screws, and once even a screwdriver went through the side of my tire. :/ Huh? Yep a scewdriver. LOL
Aunt Mary
Post a Comment