It ended up being in the floor of Tyson's truck~which is where I figured it was but I kept forgetting to look! We've been busy!
We took the kids to the lake last weekend and OMG the water was so hot~it actually felt better to be out of the water! Needless to say we didn't stay long!
The kids are in OK playing with aunts, cousins, and grandparents! So I finally gave in and went to play ultimate frisbee with Tyson! They have a group that plays every Saturday! It was an experience & Tyson takes his frisbee seriously!
I mean really who gets up this early on a Saturday because they WANT too~
We've been talking about switching the kids rooms and repainting! We finally got started on Jed's new room last night! Here are the befores
and here are the afters
Jed's going to have a hunting room and I think it will look neat when it's finished!
I have a million other things I want to do around here before school starts but dang I'm running out of time! I've been subbing some for summer school and then running the kids to different activities~
I'm taking piano lessons from a sister missionary at Church! So far they are going well but it's steadily getting harder! Maybe I'll make it through! I think that's about all going on here!


2 comments:
I'm glad you found your camera! So are you switching the kids rooms?
OMGoodness! When I first glanced at the pictures of Jed's room, his bed looked like a baby crib the way it was pushed together. WOW! I was shocked there for a second. Can't wait to see all the finished rooms.
Post a Comment