Tuesday, May 05, 2009

*Update*

I've been making this



and this



and two of these



and in between all of these projects I've done a few more on my machine!

I made Caroline's cinco de mayo skirt b/c you know she needed one! haha

Here's her dancing at Cinco de mayo



I didn't get to see it b/c I was in a parent conference.:(

I'm off to dallas for 3 days to hang with Tyson! :) See ya on the flip side!

5 comments:

Jenn said...

No you didn't!

Faith said...

Cute projects!

delorese king said...

You are so talented! Hope you two have have in Dallas too. Aunt Dee

Laura said...

How do you have time for all these projects??

Mrs. McDaniel said...

Laura,
I wonder that myself sometimes too but we haven't had baseball for 3 weeks-we were off for 2 then they cancelled everything b/c of the flu. I really get most of my projects done on Saturdays. When I get rich I'm going to quit teaching and just craft! Haha