Caroline graduated from Kindergarten~can you believe she's going to be a first grader? I can't~seems just like yesterday that she was born!
She had the best teachers this year! We sure are going to miss them!:) and she FINALLY learned how to read! If you don't know that story, remind me one day and I'll tell you!
then on the same day Heather graduated from 5th grade! It's so hard to believe she's going to middle school next year! She is so excited! She also had some awesome teachers this year and I know she'll miss them too!
Mrs. C~her homeroom teacher!
Mrs. S~the principal~after graduation we were standing around talking and she gave Heather some sweet words of advice~she told her she was the example for her brother and her sister!
Mrs. D~she was Heather's Math teacher!
Mrs. T~she was Heather's SS teacher!
Mr. G~he taught Science! This was his first year of teaching and the kids loved him!
so here we are~heading into summer! Tyson is enjoying his new job~and the kids and I are ready to live it up! haha!!!


3 comments:
Awesome photos. My grade school teachers were some of the best teachers I ever had. Wish I could have had them all the way through. Thanks for posting the photos. What's the medal for?
Aunt Mary
I'm ready to live it up too....the work thing keeps getting in the way! :)
I was just going to say the same thing, what's the medal for. Hooray! school is out, I wish I could say the same for me, I am going to summer school now. Oh well I can say hooray May 24, 2010
Post a Comment